[Northkeep] to Northkeep scribes.

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Mar 31 12:22:34 PST 2005

Quoting Kathy Herndon <kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu>:
> I did have some W&N gold ink once.  I really liked the way it looked
> when finished, but it was kind of a pain to use because the little
> metal flakes were always sinking and I had to stir it all the time,
> plus it was thin and it took 3-4 coats to get a nice solid look.

I think that's what this is. It kept moving and flowing like some sort of
Chthulian critter in the bottle and on the paper. It's pretty and sparkly,
but... hrm.

I bought two bottles, sight unseen, thinking it was the tube-type. You're more
than welcome to one of them. Elodie gets the other, from a private reply.

> I got mine at Ziegler's (584-2217).  If they don't have it in stock,
> they're good about ordering.

I called them: They have a few tubes in stock which I am going to snatch up
right after work. They did mention that *everything* in the store is 20% off
today, in case anyone else is short on supplies.

-Zubeydah
Who is *REALLY* glad she tested the new stuff on a different scroll, and not
the one for Angus....... *eep*.