[Northkeep] Barony Garage Sale - Saturday, May 14th

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Wed May 4 19:41:12 PDT 2005

I do have one 8' banquet table and if some manly men could help
reassemble and move Susan's table, it is about 10' long and about 4-5'
wide. It is quite heavy, though, so we would need help with it... would
save people having to bring one more table, though... and I also have a
card table. We can set up one table on or next to the porch and have "the
booty" on the pavement in the back, by the garage. If people have sheets
and blankets I could borrow to put up on my stored items in the garage,
to more or less hide it from shoppers, I would really appreciate it. Most
of the sheets in this house are only Twin sized for the kids' beds. I
also have a small roll-around computer desk that could be used as the
cashier table or something... and 4 folding chairs and 3 roll-around
computer chairs... in case people need a place to sit.

Oh yeah, and Morgan's party isn't until 5, so I can be here to help.

May I also make a suggestion as to the charity? The Animal Aid of Tulsa
has a shop at 15th and Harvard where all garage sale type items are sold,
and money raised goes to help the Animal Shelter. So whatta ya say?

Just an idea,
Gisela (aka VW Chris)