[Northkeep] looking for a calligrapher...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun May 8 19:36:38 PDT 2005

Greetings, northkeep:

At the councel of Countess Sara Penrose, I am looking for a calligrapher, who can add but 10 words of text to a Golden Scroll I've just finished painting.  As it needs to be signed by the Crown, and the Crown is coming to Northkeep, we agreed it made much more sense to have it calligraphed here, rather than me sending it to her, the calligraphy being done, and then it being sent back here, hopefully in time for their Majesties' presence at Castellan...

I am willing to barter chocolate or other labors in trade for these 10 simple words.... Please contact me off list if you are willing and able to match the hand on the current Centurian scroll (CSS-02).

in service,

Zubeydah