[Northkeep] New to the SCA

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:43:32 PDT 2005

Welcome to the Barony! Come on out on Wednesday. If you are planning
on fighting we do go all out, so bring your armor and weapons, if you
have them. We primarily use sword and shield on Wednesdays but have
seen other weapons brought out occasionally. When the Saturday
practices are held we use other forms of mass destruction. As Ld.
Blackmoon had said above, for any details it's best to contact
Kormakr/Vern, our Knight Marshal. As for garb... we have both garbed
and nekkid spectators. It's your choice for practice. Glad to hear you
are interested in fighting, we're always looking for new recruits.

Morgan