[Northkeep] Grub and Garb

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 10:43:24 PDT 2005

can I get an AMEN brothers and sisters?  Heck yeah, I would like to learn
how to make my own stuff too.  I dont have a significant other to make garb
for me and despise relying on others so count me in on that.  Of course, I
dont own a sewing machine so hopefully we can get people together and work
on stuff.

Pants, yeah must make pants.

Cearl, the person with much time on his hands now that hes only working 40
hours a week