[Northkeep] Speaking of Garb...

James Stenhouse albanclothier at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:49:50 PDT 2005

To all the good gentles in Northkeep:  Please contact me if you own any garb made by me.  I need pics of people wearing the period garments that I produced.  Most likely they would be shirts or cloaks.  If you are too modest and don't want your picture taken (snork!) I can remove your likeness.  I can accept most any form of media, or I can take the pic myself if you will let me know when and where I can find you.  The pics will be posted on my ever expanding website.

And to Ian...   Thanks for the suggestions, I have already posted more pics and made alterations.

Thorgrim, I expect you'll let me know when you have something.

Thank you for your help in this matter.  And to those who don't respond I'll track you down through the known world, Barony to Barony, site to site, and campfire to campfire until you're found.  And if you don't cooperate I'll entertain at you until you give in.   And yes I'm immune to Bard-O-Way.  : )

Regards,
Seamus