[Northkeep] Oy! Rosamund Blanchflur! Aye, tis Seamus.

stenhouse-kilts.com man-o-wool at excite.com
Mon May 2 13:20:23 PDT 2005

 If ye hae a moment er twa.   I've posted a period clothing page on my website and want to include design credits.  Please contact me at my usual email address:  james at stenhouse-kilts.com There are two pages up so far, but it is a work in progess Thanks,SeamusJames Stenhouse James Stenhouse Designs / Fine Quality Kilts and Custom Clothingwww.stenhouse-kilts.com