[Northkeep] Personal/business(garb) request only sightly relating to the SCA - Frae Seamus.

stenhouse-kilts.com man-o-wool at excite.com
Fri May 6 11:25:57 PDT 2005

Greetings, I was hoping to get suggestions from some of you scadian arachnids about increasing the web traffic to my site.  I'll be expanding my period clothing pages and may include a link to the SCA(a large percentage of my period clothing customers don't know of the SCA).  Any ideas about improving access, and critiques of the website itself would be greatly appreciated.  This would include descriptives of the SCA.   Also, I would appreciate any pics of good gentles out there who own and wear any clothing that I made.  These can be accepted in most any form and returned if needed.  I also expect to have a camera on hand for fighter practice/demo and Castellan.   Regards,Lord Seamus of Stanhus