[Northkeep] Also looking for a calligrapher...

Annie Hutson blubell_14 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 06:19:16 PDT 2005

Greetings Northkeep,
I am also seeking a calligrapher for something
unrelated to SCA.  I have two awards I am giving to
two students this week and I need their names written
on the certificates.  I thought about trying it myself
and then I thought, maybe I should call on the
creative and masterly assistance from my friends of
the SCA.  Of course I am scrambling at the last minute
and need them by Wednesday. If anyone would be willing
to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

-Aibinn

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/