[Northkeep] Barony Garage Sale - Saturday, May 14th

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:01:55 PDT 2005

If someone wants to pick up my tables from Lady Zahava's, and return
them to same said location on Sunday, you are welcome to use them. Two
8' banquet tables made of plastic, and are nice and light.

Amanda

On 5/11/05, Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
> Here's a re-posting of the garage sale information.  Please dig through your
> closets, etc and bring us stuff!!!!
>
> Mercedes

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not
all see the same light, but we all see the same flame.