[Northkeep] Armoring Redux

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 11:38:54 PDT 2005

I apologize,

Due to unforseen happenings this afternoon I will be unable to hold armorers. If you need to work on something please contact me off list to schedule a working time.

Thanks,

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings all,

I will be hosting an armoring session at my house tonight. Sorry for the late notice. For those of you who have not been before the address is 1737 S. Indianapolis in Tulsa, feel free to email me for directions.

Thanks,

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills