[Northkeep] A call for Castellan Heavy Marshals and List Mistress's

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 17:16:30 PDT 2005

I will list mistress again...If anyone else wants to do it..we need 3 more..email me and i will tell you what it involves..it is a whole lotta fun!!

Elodie

I am looking for volunteers to Marshal the Heavy lists and list Mistress. If
you would like to volunteer or Volunteer someone :) please let me know
directly at vernkeys at cox.net

Drottinn Kormakr Valrson
Knight Marshal Northkeep

Ps. Don't forget to get any Award Rec's in you have ASAP .

~Elodie~