[Northkeep] Last chance to help with the Demo!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 17:24:15 PDT 2005

Greetings all this is your last chance to step up and help with the
Riverfield School Medieval Fair!

This will be a high school medieval fair, They are looking for warriors in
armor doing battle, and people in costume, entertainers, and craftsmen, all
to tell a little about medieval life and answer any questions.

PLEASE if you can give alittle time the kids and I will both appreciate it.
I will not be at the demo but I NEED people to be there.

Contact Phillip Hollecker
Phone: (918) 446-3553
Email: mrphillup at hotmail.com

Tuesday May 17
 2PM- 6PM

If anyone can help with this demo PLEASE let me know ASAP.

One desperate hosptialer,
Ian