[Northkeep] PICKLES

Lahoma Simon Lahoma-Simon at cherokee.org
Tue May 31 11:00:19 PDT 2005

Ld Blackmoon,

Your offer of pickles would be greatly appreciated!  We are trying to
provide a nice water bearing set up on a limited budget so we need all
of the help that we can get!  Also, rest assured that the Archers will
be watered as well! If possible please bring the pickles to Castellan
and I will make sure that they are picked up and taken to the
appropriate place!

Many thanks!
Lady Rayhanna of Halfiras

Lahoma Simon
Financial Resources Development Officer
Cherokee Nation Small Business Center
(918)456-0671 ext 2533

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. ~Aristotle~