[Northkeep] Grub and Garb

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Wed May 18 16:48:09 PDT 2005

I think this is a wonderful idea! I know I kinda stopped going to fight
practice, mostly because Mathius was getting tired of it... but now that
he's gone... I suppose I could start going again...

Welcome back, sweet 'Tega! And welcome, my Bavarian brother... I have
several sewing machines, if you ever need to use one.

Gisela (still working out the rest... von Wolfsburg?)
aka VW Chris