[Northkeep] Garb Class

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun May 22 00:34:43 PDT 2005

I will definitely need directions, or an address and I can go to
mapquest.  From what I remember, Lady Zahava's home is not too far from
mine.  I hope to try to impart some knowledge gained from experience and
for all of us to have some fun too.  I'm
really looking forward to it.  I'll keep it going and answer questions as
long as I can hold out.  I don't have to worry as much about pushing it
since there's no work the next day due to the holiday (thank a vet, they
deserve it).  See you all there that can come.

Catrin, with anticipation