[Northkeep] Garb Class

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon May 23 15:52:06 PDT 2005

It will be both, though mostly the latter.  I do not make any value
judgements about what you "should" wear, but I would like to acquaint people
establishing their personae with what people in their chosen era/culture
would have worn.  Also I will advise on fabric choices (what to avoid, how
fabric will wear and feel).  This is intended to be a first-to-last class
starting with buying and pretreating fabric, to cutting out, sewing,
trimming, and care.  With or without patterns, and yes, how to make pants.
I look forward to seeing you there if you can attend.

Baroness Catrin