[Northkeep] Woodworking?

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:28:06 PST 2005

At Winter Kingdom, I am going to teach the kids how to do stick
weaving. A neato craft I learned from Rayhanna of Halfiras during one
of my first A&S classes. But in order to do this I need to have
someone make the ends of some dowel rods (Did I spell that right?) a
little pointy. Not sharp because its going to be for a kids craft. I
need about 30 of them and I will provide the rods of course. Anyone
out there have the machine to do this that wouldn't mind taking a
little time to crank out a few for WK?  Email me or call 918 706 7929.
Thanks!

Tega