[Northkeep] Happy Halloween!

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:50:17 PST 2005

Oh how fun!! I missed the parade, darn it. I picked up my daughter at 10am
from Borders and by the time I got down there I was caught up in some
horrible traffic because of the Tulsa Run and it took me about 45 minutes to
get from Borders on 21st to 36th and Peoria. YUCK!!

That's great! I'm sorry I missed that!

Jeni