[Northkeep] archery practice

Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Nov 5 09:49:53 PST 2005

GREETINGS

SINCE THE ADULTS NEVER SHOW UP ON TIME ANYWAY , WHAT SAY WE MOVE YOUTH
SHOOTING UP TO 2:00 PM . THAT WAY WHEN THE ADULTS DO START SHOWING UP , THE
YOUTH SHOOTS SHOULD BE PRETTY MUCH DONE , IF NOT THEY CAN WAIT A FEW MIN
WHILE THEY GET THEIR ARMOR TOGETHER .AND START SETTING UP THE IKCAC TARGET
RANGE.

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON