[Northkeep] Emergency Contact Cell #s request for 3 Kings

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 08:54:37 PST 2005

I was wondering, since so many people have cell phones
these days (except me), could I ask a favor of those
with cell phones going to 3 Kings this weekend?

I am making an emergency contact list for Morgan's dad
cuz he's keeping her for the weekend (his idea before
I even told him about our plans to attend 3 Kings),
and  I'd like to add as many numbers to the list as I
can. You know how unreliable cell phones can be at
events, so I want to increase the chances of him
getting through if necessary. Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated!!! He's never needed to contact me
in the past... so this is merely a precaution...

YOUR NUMBER WILL NOT BE PASSED OUT! IT IS FOR
EMERGENCY USE ONLY!

Danke shoen,
Gisela