[Northkeep] Emergency Contact Cell #s request for 3 Kings

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:52:40 PST 2005

I feel an obligation to mention that people who are posting phone numbers to
the list may be taking a (slight) risk.  The archives of this list are
public and may be trawled for people looking for information.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but if it's something that *might* be of
concern to you, you should probably post to Gisela privately.  If you aren't
concerned about it, then by all means, post to the list :)

Some folks shred their trash before it goes out (not me, but some people...)

Marc/Diarmaid