[Northkeep] Scribal Thursday, November 17

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:06:25 PST 2005

Well, it's that time again, Scribal will be held at Siobhan's tomorrow night
if anyone cares to attend. I will have blank scrolls and will accept
finished ones from anyone who has some to submit. I always thought it was at
7pm, even though I just realized there is a reminder set for 7:30... which
would explain why I was always there before anyone else, even though we were
late...

So could I get a heads up as to how many to expect? Would be nice to have
someone there besides myself and Siobhan... Renault? Haven't seen you there
in a while... anyone else?

Well, hope to see you there!!!
Gisela