[Northkeep] Fighter practice 11/23

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 11:33:11 PST 2005

It looks like i am swampped tonight, but if anybody else is going to show for an official or unofficial practice let nme know quick as possible, so i can get freed up

Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
  Since no one has yet brought this up... is anyone planning on fighting tonight?

Its the night before a holiday and I gave blood today so I probably
won't be out tonight.

I am hoping to get to the Toy Tournament on Sunday though. So I guess
this is also a call to find out who is going out there and if anyone
wants to caravan or something.

~Morgan~