[Northkeep] CPR/1st Aid cCertification

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sat Nov 5 05:05:15 PST 2005

Greetings one and all.
Well due to some changes in plans and some further checking on things we are going to be able to offer CPR/1st Aid certification in Tulsa Oklahoma on Nov 12th.  The location will be Lady Zahava's house here in Northkeep.  It will start at 8:00 AM and run till finished.  Most likely around 7:00 PM.  The cost will be 15.00 and here shortly, hopefully, you can register online at www.chiruregeon.net  Further details and directions will be posted later.  Please signup online if you want this course or contact me for further information.  Feel free to pass this on to local lists if desired.
Ainar Magnusson