[Northkeep] Practice tonight cancelled.

Facon duPray facon at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 13:18:22 PST 2005

Greetings all,

I not get word regarding the library till today due to a problem recieving mail on my email, we did get the room for tonight but due to believing that we didnt have it I will not be able to attend and Jen will not either having had to take johan to the airport in OKC and not going to be back in time so I will be cancelling practice.  We DO however have the library for next week to the best of my knowledge and will be resuming practice as usual at that time.  Sorry for the confusion.  If you need directions to the library or have further questions of any kind regarding practice please feel free to email me at facon at earthlink.net

Thanks,
Facon