[Northkeep] coming to town, temp housing please?

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 16:17:04 PST 2005

  Heil and Health to everyone!

  This is Lord Skerri Valtorsson, mka Robert Stewart.  I am coming back to Tulsa for 5 days for 2 doctor's appointments for disability rating on my Wal-Mart worker's comp case.  I am coming into the airport Weds Nov. 30th at 12:30 (just after noon) and am leaving Sat Dec 3rd at 7:10pm.  Both of my doctor's appointments are on Thurs Dec 1st.  I will probably not have alot of money, but I do make Jewelry, and will have it with me.

  I really need a place to stay and food to eat.  I will probably need a ride from and possibly back out to the airport.  I am willing to trade some necklaces for this, and I would really like to go to an event during that time and merchant, if there is one that weekend.  I had a wonderful person from Northkeep put up with me last time, and am hoping someone out there will help me again.  I am now using a walker, and will be for about another 2 years, although I do use a cane inside a house, since I only have to take a few steps indoors.  Quite a difference from being a fighter in 65 pounds of mail 3 years ago, plus a form junior gold medalist!!!

  So, anyway, I could really use some housing assistance.  I should be able to take the bus to my doctor appointments, since I will not be dragging luggage.

  Please e-mail me at this account, skerritheviking at yahoo.com , or call me at 520-829-5312.  Obviously, I am home every day, unless I am at the doctor's office out here in Tucson, or physical therapy.  I can't wait to see friends in Ansteorra again!

  Yours in Service,

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed