[Northkeep] Grub N Garb On Hold...

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:35:15 PST 2005

Grub N Garb is going to be put on hold until the weather gets nicer.
That doesn't mean don't come out and support the fighters, It's just a
little chilly to hold a bonified get together with food. I'd make hot
dogs, but they would be dogsicles by the time we got them from the
grill to the buns! Grub N Garb will resume most likely in March.
Thanks for all who do come out and bring food and garb up once a
month. It's been really fun. Hopefully next year we can get even more
going. It's a big park and It would be cool to see some drumming,
dancing, and bardic going on. This is a prime opportunity to get some
onlookers interested.

:)

Tega