[Northkeep] COOKS

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 10:12:18 PST 2005

Yes but Big man just got back from hunting bambi!!! You know what happens when you stay to many nights out in a tree...
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
GREETINGS

>And you are just now finding this out
NOPE, JUST FINALLY GOT MORE VENISON TO COOK IT MYSELF .; )
>Keigan, who is lurking on Kevin's account again tonight
HEY KEIGAN , HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE , YOU DOING OK ??
AND KEVIN , HE DOING OK ??

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON

Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:11 PM