[Northkeep] Interested in Glass Class(es) ????

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:02:02 PST 2005

well then....we shall meet.
as time grows closer I will let you know when the class(es) are. As I am also a rapier and heavy
fighter, I will try and schedule one for the weekend..

by saying you'd be tere the weekend...do you mean frid,sat,sun and monday or just sat,sun....

Dont forget The WAR begins ON TUESDAY this year....an extra day of WAR!!!!!!

Lady Lann