[Northkeep] OT: Fundraisers

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:27:55 PDT 2005

Krystal's gymnastic's team is having several fundraisers in the next two
months. We will be selling Home Interiors candles, poinsettas,
advertising in the Annual Meet program book (good exposure, low cost!).
There is one other gift fundraiser, but I can't remember what it is. If
you want candles or gifts, holler at me next week...if you want
poinsettas (for your home, office, or employees) I should have the
information at populace.

If you can help out, great...if not, tell the munchkin good luck!

Amanda