[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Event

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:01:41 PDT 2005

No, I don't remember going to anything in B'ville,
sorry. Thank you for the warm welcome, though. I will
most certainly be there. I love that site. I feel very
comfortable there... it is very familiar. Don't think
I've been to any other site more than once, but this
one I've been there many times.

See you next weekend, if you're not at Namron,
Gisela