[Northkeep] RE: Faire of the Harvest + info requests

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:49:13 PDT 2005

And if Randal could please email me about the 'friends' fighting, I would
appreciate it since Facon and I are still putting together the format for
Ensign this weekend!! It seemed to go over really well and we are still
needing some ideas to throw around on Tuesday!!

chibi_jeni at hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Genevieve Grant Von Aue