[Northkeep] AND The fun continues...Dionadair REVEL!!!!!!

Anawyn@aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 18:40:07 PDT 2005

In the North, where we set our sites upon the next great event to conquer,
comes the feasting and reveling that must ever follow! Come join friends at
Sapperton Hall once more, as the lights burn bright at evening, and we share
food and good stories all around.
Please invite comrades within and without the kingdom to feast one and all.
A promise is yours of magic under the stars, as we sit beside the falling
water  and enjoy music and laughter.
For our heroes now and past, we will prepare grilled salmon, chicken, and
ham, and offer drink of lemonade and tea to quench the thirst, as well as
tableware. Do bring a potluck sidedish of your choosing to share, and  while we
have quite a few, do bring a chair.
Here are directions to the Hall:

6925 South 73rd East Ave.:  The street is the stoplight between  Memorial and
Sheridan on 71st Street, and we are the 3rd house down on the right  side.
Stone arched ramparts with wrought iron and a gargoyle on top (kinda hard  to
miss, don't you imagine?) If coming from Sheridan, you will be turning left,  if
coming from Memorial, take a right. Easy to find, and should be no trouble
parking.
We are excited about having everyone over, the dogs are glad, the parrot is
glad, the fish...well they seem to be glad. AND the gate to the Mines of Moria
 is finished at last! Ta da!
Any questions, contact us at: 250-7877. See you Saturday evening around
7-ish!
Much Love and Anticipation,
Anawyn (Sanjula)