[Northkeep] Which Historical General are you?

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 12:24:32 PDT 2005

I got Vercingetorix.

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Carlson" <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Which Historical General are you?

Although I'm not prone to do this, I just got sent this one...

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=13827291814577368116

I got Edward I.
You scored 66 Wisdom, 65 Tactics, 52 Guts, and 60 Ruthlessness!

Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You,
like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any
costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish
rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks
had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you
got on his bad side.