[Northkeep] Sorry, Off Topic, Plea for help moving 1 big object!

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 10:07:54 PDT 2005

R2P

Angus

Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for the off topic nature of this!! I
am in need of the assistance of 1-2 guys to help me
move-- don't laugh too hard-- a piano! It is an
upright (at least it is not a grand!) and I already
have 1 medium sized guy (Diethelm) and 1 little guy
(sorry, Enrique) but finding a bit more help would be
wonderful!

I'm willing to pay/provide dinner for anyone willing
to lend a hand.

We are hoping to move it this evening after work.

Please send me an email or call me 633-3406.

Thank you!!

Zahava/Miriam