[Northkeep] Happy Halloween!

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 15:13:33 PST 2005

Let's see a show of... well... e-mails, I guess... how
many people wore garb to work today, to celebrate
Halloween? People have been asking me ALL DAY what or
who I'm supposed to be... how do you explain that
you're not anyone in particular, just a person from
another time period???

Gisela
(who isn't going to dress up for Halloween at work
next year cuz I'm tired of being about the only one
who does!!! I never did see the other two people who
SUPPOSEDLY dressed up...)