[Northkeep] "Northkeep" in German

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 06:31:33 PDT 2005

--- Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nord is pretty clear.  It's trying to decide what is
> "keep"  Norddungeon?

Yeah, that would improve our image, wouldn't it?

> I maybe mistaken, but since before 1945, when the
> town of Stadt des
> KdF-Wagens (est. 1938) was renamed, the only
> "Wolfsburg" was the Castle
> (est. about 1300), wouldn't Gisela von Wulfsbug have
> connotations?  Maybe not...

Yeah, I knew the castle was from about 1300, so that's
what I was going for... how would Gisela von Wulfsburg
have connotations? I'm confused!!! Besides, it
wouldn't be spelled like that at all... or could it? I
thought we had to use period spelling?

> In any case, think of all the Braunschweiger jokes
> :)

Uh oh... what do you mean???

Gisela (rather confused... nothing new)