[Northkeep] Heavy Fighter Practice on 10/05

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:57:52 PDT 2005

Hey all. Forecast is looking like there's a chance of rain for
tomorrow's practice. What are the thoughts on this. Do we want to
practice if it isn't too bad, do we want to try and do something else
(armoring etc), or should we all just take the night off?

Of course we won't know what the weather will be like until 30 mins
before hand, but this will give us some ideas in case we do get rained


More information about the Northkeep mailing list