[Northkeep] Menu for Tavern at Protectorate

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:30:50 PDT 2005

Will you be requiring pre-registration and pre-pay for feast? My lord and I
will not be able to attend until later in the afternoon (we plan to be there
around 3-ish) and we would like to join everyone in feast that night. If so,
is there any way to make a pre-registration with you before the event?

Thank you

Genevieve Grant Von Aue