[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Fair of the Harvest

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 08:44:25 PDT 2005

When you take the hwy 64 exit off of 412 you will turn right at the stop
sign.  It's the last free exit on 412.

You'll follow that road for a good bit and it will eventually curve into the
bustling metropolis of Cleveland.  At that point you will need to turn left
to stay on Hwy 64.  Then you just drive some more until you leave Cleveland
behind.  I'm not sure how many miles out of town but it's not a huge
distance 2-5 maybe?  (I'm a terrible judge of distance)  But Will Rogers
Scout Camp has a huge sign with a native american bird on it - it will be on
your right.  There should be a sign.
Mercedes