[Northkeep] RE: Faire of the Harvest + info requests

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Oct 17 10:33:37 PDT 2005

Quoting Jennifer Henley <chibi_jeni at hotmail.com>:

> Thank you so much for getting pictures of Chyryne getting her recognition
> for archery!! She had a great time at Chimon Noir (it was her very first
> event) and I know she's looking forward to going to a lot more!!
>
> - Jeni

My pleasure, Jeni .... I'm glad she had fun!

Also: Big ole GRATZ to Karl who won Archery, and Herr-Domr Damon, who won the
heavy list!

Lord Blackmoon: I know you discussed specific details of the children's archery
in court, but I wasn't able to recall all the details. Would you be willing to
email me off list with that information?

Geoffrey: Could you email me off list with who all entered the archery
competition, the style of the shoot, etc - any details you can recall?

Randal: The style of the 'friends' list in rapier was more complex than I could
catch while doing waterbearing. Would you mind emailing me off list and giving
me some clarification on how it was structured, and how points were earned?

Many thanks,

Zubeydah