[Northkeep] Fair of the Harvest - fighter marshal forms

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Wed Oct 12 14:53:36 PDT 2005

The tournament report should be with the marshellete forms on-line.  There
is no separate form for rapier, last time I looked.  There is one form that
encompasses all (you might find it with the chivalric stuff)  As for "day
authorizations", they are fairly informal.  You'll need an authorizing
marshal on hand (In the North: Dons Navarre, Timothy or Elric)  and it is
completely their discretion ('cause it'll be their butts in the fire if
something bad happens)

Therese