[Northkeep] Fair of the Harvest - fighter marshal forms

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 14:29:02 PDT 2005

Howdy...
I thought that Rapier like Heavy required that only specific people did the
inspections and authorizations, Also I thought that authorization cards had
to be signed then mailed in. Those cards are normally only available thru an
authorizing marshal via the Kingdom marshal. I am willing to be wrong but
that is what I get for thinking.

I would check with Don Navarre the Northern Regional Rapier Marshal just to
make sure.

Just trying to be helpful and keep folks out of trouble...
Ian