[Northkeep] Zubeydah's Photos

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 11:31:36 PDT 2005

Which are wonderful, I am just adding some information:

"Wookie of Calontir" is actually Lord Damon Xanthos of Northkeep, currently living in the south.  "Wookie" is used by friends and in much more informal circles.

The Embroidery on the pillow and the 2 devices was submitted by Lady Cunivinda (and yes, I butchered the spelling - you can get it from her) (aka Tamberlin).

Just thought you might like the additional clarification!

Kale
(Who is really, really irritated at not being able to attend the event.)

P.S.  Could Aelfwyn contact me offlist?  Apparently we need to have a small discussion.  >:)