[Northkeep] Ideas for next years Warden...

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Oct 21 11:36:37 PDT 2005

Here's an event report from an event up north the same weekend as Chemin
Noir's event.

Since the Warden is supposed to be the local 'lawman' I kinda like some
ideas here.  It's got me thinkin'  hmmmm for next year.

I'm tellin' ya folks...if you missed Chemin Noir's event you missed a
really good time.  Hopefully we can iadd to the fun for next year.

    ])amon