[Northkeep] Rapier practice 10/25/05

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:56:06 PDT 2005

In discussing with Johan Von Aue and Facon DuPray it's been decided that
we're going to cancel rapier practice Tuesday October, 25, 2005 due to the
fact that it's pretty nippy outside and expected to frost/freeze tonight.
And with tonight being Populace, I could personally use the evening off...

There have only been a slight few participants attending practice as of
late, so I don't think it affects anything major anyway.

We will need to discuss with the Seneschal about procuring the library for
fall/winter/spring practices, but we can get with her tonight about that
one.

We were very impressed by the turnout in contenders for Ensign this year and
it is much appreciated the brave souls who came out of the woodwork to give
us a noticeable number of Rapier fighters!

See you all tonight at Populace!

- Genevieve Grant Von Aue