[Northkeep] Which Historical General are you?

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 07:21:22 PDT 2005

I don't think she told any one other than me but Kelandra got "A Hippie".
She scored 66 Wisdom, 50 Tactics, 44 Guts, and 22 Ruthlessness!

This is what the web site had to say...
You know nothing about tactics or war. You are docile and cowardly and the
mere thought of violence is enough to make you wet yourself. Hate to break
it to you, but chances are very good that you're not General material....
not even BAD General material. Hell you're probably not even a productive
member of society. Why are you even here? Don't you have a peace pipe to
smoke, or a war to protest or something? So here's to you and to whatever
naive country that lets you vote....
Leaders who share your beliefs include: Jaques Chirac and Gerard Schroeder

Ya gotta love her....I do.
Ian