[Northkeep] Re: which general are you

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:14:36 PDT 2005

>From: Donna Hufford <dhufford at earthlink.net>
>...Perhaps Edward was an believer in the Arts and Sciences of War:-p

Well, it IS the Art of War.

I think it's that it's we are more mission-oriented than getting distracted
by any old opportunity to engage an enemy -- and are unpleasant about it
when we finally do.

Personally, I think war is a very bad, nasty icky thing, and is a tool that
never right to use - but there are times with it is least wrong of the
options.   When it is used, it should be quick, efficient and as brutal as
possible to convince the other guy to give up.  Losing is not an option
(although tactical losses are to be expected, and sometimes necessary).

M/D