[Northkeep] Just a reminder

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:01:11 PDT 2005

Thanks! We're trying. I'm probably not going to be able to make it. I was
told the virus that causes pneumonia (this particular strand anyway) is
contageous and I really don't want to make anyone sick. I'll look at the
website and let you know if there's anything I can't live without.

Hope you all have a great time! :)

Jeni